Hello, thank you for visiting our terms.
It is important to understand the services we offer and the contract we have with you by using this site. If you have any questions, then you can contact us here.
Last updated: 1st May 2017
- 1.1 www.bookadrone.co.uk (the “Site”) is an online marketplace for drone operators and those interested in purchasing drone services, operated by Bookadrone.
2. RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 2.1 You can use the Site content solely for your private, non-commercial, personal use only. This does not give you any rights of ownership in the Site. You may only use the Site commercially in accordance with the Buyer Terms and Seller Terms. Visit the following location to register for a Buyer or Seller account www.bookadrone.co.uk/register.
- 2.2 Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site belong to and vest in us or are licensed to us.
- 2.3 All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and we make no warranty or representation in relation to them.
3. RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 3.2 You will not:
- 3.2.1 hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Site or any part of it;
- 3.2.2 gain unauthorised access to any part of the Site;
- 3.2.3 remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Site;
- 3.2.4 create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in the Site;
- 3.2.5 use your access to the Site for the sending of direct marketing;
- 3.2.7 copy, exploit or frame any part of the Site or the content it contains;
- 3.2.8 use the Site or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose; or
- 3.2.9 attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
- 4.1 The Site enables the display of third party content (“User Content”) and we do not typically moderate material published through the Site by users of the Site. The Site is therefore merely a conduit of User Content.
- 4.2 The views expressed in any User Content are the views of the individual authors and not our own unless we specify otherwise.
- 4.3 We disclaim all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in any User Content.
- 4.4 IT IS A KNOWN RISK OF INTERNET USAGE THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT NECESSARILY WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE. PEOPLE MAY PROVIDE INFORMATION OR BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT IS UNRELIABLE, MISLEADING, UNLAWFUL OR ILLEGAL. WE HAVE NO WAY OF TELLING WHETHER STATEMENTS MADE BY USERS ARE TRUE. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE EXERCISE SOME DEGREE OF CAUTION WHEN READING USER CONTENT ON ANY SITE. BY USING THE SITE YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- 5.1 We provide and maintain the Site on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we are liable only to provide our services with reasonable skill and care.
- 5.2 We have not verified or reviewed External Sites and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party Sites and online services to which the Site links.
- 5.3 We give no other warranty in connection with the Site and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for:
- 5.3.1 any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which we have been made aware;
- 5.3.2 the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within any User Content or the Site;
- 5.3.3 any interruptions to the Site;
- 5.3.4 any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Site;
- 5.3.5 the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights through any User Content or use of the Site;
- 5.3.6 the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- 5.3.7 any transaction taking place on External Sites;
- 5.3.8 any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Site or any User Content; and
- 5.3.9 all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
- 5.4 We do not warrant that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free.
- 5.6 Except as provided above we give no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 5.7 You agree not to use the Site in any way which is:
- 5.7.1 unlawful;
- 5.7.2 may give rise to civil or criminal liability for Bookadrone; or
- 5.7.3 which might bring Bookadrone into disrepute.
- 7.3 Our failure to enforce any term does not constitute our waiver of that term.
- 7.5 The Site is intended for and directed at the United Kingdom. No representation or warranty is made as to whether the Site complies with the laws of any other country.
- 7.8 All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us and we will try to respond to within 48 hours.